Automation Engineering Services
Building robotic systems is not the only service we provide. KC Robotics has a full staff of engineers available for engineering services.Talk to a certified integrator
Need to expand or update the capabilities of your robotic system?
Expand the utilization of your current equipment with new design, tooling, programming and engineering services from KC Robotics. Our Automation Engineering Services can help with additional services and training for your industrial robotics group.
KC Robotics has a full staff of design, mechanical and controls engineers to expand the utilization of your current robotic systems.
- Robot Programming for FANUC, Yaskawa-Motoman, KUKA & ABB
- Rockwell Programming
- Siemens Programming
- Mechanical Engineering & Design
- Electrical Engineering services
- Use simulation software and offline programming
Fixture & Tooling Design
- Design and build custom fixturing and tooling.
- Proven Designs
- Vacuum grippers
- Mechanical clamping
- Pneumatic grippers
- Flexible grippers
Reintegration & Redeployment Services
- Re-purpose your current robots
- Thorough cleaning
- Trouble-shoot existing issues
- Design & build new tooling
- Update safety package
- Program the robot & integrate the new system
- Includes Risk Assessment & documentation
We provide training, on-site service, preventive maintenance, spare parts and consumables for our Systems Customers.
Robot operation, programming, and advanced training available for all manufacturers we represent.
Spare Parts & Consumables
We supply FANUC, KUKA, Yaskawa-Motoman and ABB parts, as well as welding and material removal consumables (includes manufacturer warranty).
Preventive maintenance improves the life of your equipment and can identify potential problems, causing less downtime.