KC Robotics EZ-Load: a straightforward solution to a complex problem
Are you having trouble finding qualified skilled labor for your CNC operation? You’re not alone. A report by Gallup in June 2018 found that 45% of employers reported an inability to find the workers they need to run their operations, and the problem is global.
If your operation is low volume and high mix, much of your production time is lost stopping and swapping out the components. Imagine if your employees could tend multiple machines simultaneously, increase production and profit and improve your safety and quality control measures, while providing opportunities for employee skills training and advancement? The KC Robotics EZ-Load line of pre-engineered machine tending robotics systems are designed for small and medium manufacturers looking to gain productivity to their operation .
- Simple: We designed our EZ-Load Systems to provide a straightforward, affordable solution with flexible options to meet any CNC machine operation. Step by step setup and an easy to understand interface means you can start manufacturing parts right away after installation.
- Compact: With an overall height of just 115” (2.9 metres) and maximum floor space of 70”x115” (1.8 metres x 2.9 metres), in most cases the EZ-Load System can be installed without the need for costly and time-consuming renovations.
- Flexible: We work with you from concept to completion, with detailed communication and guidance from our engineers and project managers. Whether you are looking at a single machine or a full production line, we can several pre-engineered systems or create a custom solution for your unique manufacturing environment.
- Reliable: KC Robotics is an RIA Certified Robotic Integrator, and partner with industry-leading robotic manufacturers, including Yaskawa Motoman, KUKA Robotics, and ABB Robotics. We understand industry best practices in risk assessments, quality, safety, engineering and programming, and we will meet your goals for productivity and profitability. We believe the relationship is more important than the sale, so we provide parts, preventive maintenance, on-site repairs, training and after-support to ensure the operation runs to your satisfaction.
- Productivity: By the time our EZ-Load System is installed in your facility, it has been tested to ensure it meets your requirements. You will have an opportunity to test the system before installation to provide feedback and request adjustments so you can begin production immediately after installation. We provide full training and a one-year warranty. If there is a problem, our after-support will be there to work with you to find a solution.
- Employee Satisfaction: It’s a sad reality that when skilled labor is scarce, so are opportunities for employee advancement, because those employees are needed in their current roles. A robotic machine tending system can open opportunities for your valued employees to learn new skills and open new avenues for advancement. Workers can learn to operate multiple machines, leaving time for training and skills upgrade.
- Safety: Do any of your production processes present risk or safety challenges to your employees? A robotic machine tending system can operate in environments or conduct processes that are hazardous or dangerous for humans to complete. An important part of the design process is the complete health and safety risk assessment to determine the challenges, safety issues, the process, the desired end results, quality control measures and unique operating requirements that your factory set-up presents.
We have three variations of our pre-engineered, EZ-Load robotic machine tending systems to meet your needs.
Ideally suited for smaller operations, the Yaskawa HC10 Collaborative Robot can handle parts up to 4lbs and features dual grippers for faster load and unload.
The Yaskawa GP 12 Robot also features dual grippers and can handle parts up to 6 lbs and and features dual grippers for faster load and unload.
Yaskawa GP25 Robot can handle parts up to 9lbs and features dual grippers for faster load and unload.
All of our models can be installed singly or in a formation, and other part options include a part regrip station, Vision Quality Control Check, Quick Change Gripper modules and Part Nests for additional size ranges.
Pricing Starting at $99,500
Contact us today to book an appointment to discuss how you can increase production, employee satisfaction and profit by incorporating a machine tending robot system from KC Robotics into your production facility.